8.05.2004

Little Moments

I love that song Little Moments by Brad Paisley. It's on the radio right now. I can't wait until tomorrow!

Last night was a ton of fun. The Intern Farewell Party was great and a little bit sad but for some reason it didn't really hit me until I was leaving last night and said good-bye to one of my Freshmen guys. Sometimes you really don't know if what you have dedicated you time to doing for so long has actually had an effect on anyone until they tell you. That's how it was for me last night. I feel like I have done my job all summer and I know that this is the kind of job where you don't necessarily get to see the fruits of your labor but last night I got to and I felt like God has really worked in this church this summer. God is so good. .

Well my dad is here to chat with me so I'm gonna jet!

Be Blessed!!!

No comments: