8.21.2004

Back to Life, Back to Reality!

Well it's back to school in a day and some hours!! It's been crazy! I have been here for 2 weeks and I still can't believe I have a house!! It's a little bit overwhelming to know that I am an upperclassmen in college but I enjoy it!

We just finished welcome week tonight! It was so much fun. I met a lot of new people and I got to know a lot of people a lot better! It was so much fun to be part of the planning of the week and I can't wait until next year to do it again!

An update on my boyfriend. He has been at LCU for about a week now and has auditioned for and made the singing group called Best Friends. He is one of two new guys that they took into the group and now he's gonna get to perform every where and be on a CD!! I'm so proud of him.
Anyway- I gotta go!!

Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy,
I'm so glad you are my girlfriend! God's timing is amazing. I'm praying for you today with classes starting and all that jazz. I hope you have a blessed day!

Hugo
PS - I like you ALOT!!!