5.31.2004

"Uncle" Ryan says:

Howdy Do?? Well, mom took my book that I was reading so I have anything really profound to share with you all today- sorry about that- I'll work on it!

I do however have a semi-update about my internship. We have been really busy this last week and this week promises to bring more work. Right now our goal is to finish our MMM Bop music video before Wednesday nights rEal. It's gonna be sweet! We are gonna be gone for 2 weeks at camp here soon so you won't hear anything for a while but when I get back I'm sure there will be plenty to tell you about.

Just one prayer request: Our Neighbor friend Chelsea Wright from Abilene was in an accident a few weeks ago and is doing ok. "Uncle Ryan" said that she didn't quite have her normal energy but that she seemed to be recovering well. Pray for the long term effects the damage to her head may bring and for her family. Every one have a super week!! Love Ya!

Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This nickname better not stick. :o)