5.05.2004

It's broken?!?!

So you know what is the most frustrating thing in the world? I'll tell you in a minute right now I suppose I have some explaining to do as to why I haven't blogged in a while.

Well it all started about a week ago now. My internet got cut off. At first I thought it was just the ACU network, they often turn it off for some reason or another but alas, I had a virus. The good thing about being on a network is that if you have a virus they can tell you. The bad thing about being on the ACU network is that if you DO have a virus they turn your internet off and then run 2 million scans and not find anything then decide the day before you unhook your computer to turn your internet back on! Craziness!!!

I know I'm complaining too much but just one more. The most frustrating thing in the world... I think that it has to be when you get something from someone, something they really like and really wanted, and they open it and it's broken. That's frustrating! The redeeming factor in this situation, you can take it back and get another one! Alright!!!

Today was my last Wednesday at Highland for this school year and it was awesome. I really enjoyed the Oasis dinner, hanging' with the kids from Russell and worshiping with my walking team. God is so Good and really blessed me today.

I also took my last final today. Amen! Praise Jesus! Throw a Party!!!

There are people that touch your life in a way that you can't really explain. Not to someone else, not to that person and not even to yourself. Those are the people you miss that most when you depart.

Be Blessed!!