5.22.2007

The challenge in the challenge

OK so drinking water has been great. It's healthy and really 64 ounces of water a day is not a whole lot-UNTIL you have to drink ALL 64 before you leave the house in the morning.

The water in Belton has gone bad. Maybe it's my overactive taste buds, maybe it's "all in my head," maybe I am actually right but no matter the water in this town is not drinkable. If you are gonna have a glass of water from the faucet in Belton, you might as well go outside, fill your glass with dirt and drink that. DIRT! it all taste like dirt.

Now not all agree with me and most think I'm crazy and/or wrong but not matter I cannot stand the grainy feeling in my mouth after taking a gulp. My solution to this problem up to this point has been to drink all 64 ounces of water before I leave the house in the mornings (it's Temple water-another debate for another day) but I think I have decided to just suck it up and go to wal-mart. I have to get a calculator so why not get bottled water while I'm there?

Be blessed!!!

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Bottled water is the way to go...and that's coming from someone who lives in a town with decent tap water. They started selling AquaFina on campus this spring, and from about Sing Song time until graduation, I found myself chugging at least one of those bottles a day. Anyway, hope you're doing well in Belton. Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for spying on me about BP.

I'm ready for the latest challenge to be posted up here. What are you busy with youth stuff or what? :)

Hope you are having a great summer!

Grace and peace,

J-Red