5.09.2007

64 for 64

This is the new challenge and anyone is welcome to join. 64 for 64 is in reference to water. Good ol' H20!

64 oz. of water for 64 days. Here are the rules:

1. You must drink at least 32 oz. of water BEFORE you have caffeine (Diet Dr. Pepper in my case).
2. After your first caffeinated beverage (of up to 44 oz.) you must drink the remaining 32 oz. before anymore caffeine can by swallowed for the day.
3. You can have all 64 oz. at one time and then you are free to drink as much caffeine as you want for the rest of the day.
4. The beginning date is May 9, 2007 and the ending date is July 12, 2007 (if the math is wrong let me know and don't be surprised-I'm bad at math.)


The goal of this challenge is not to drink less Diet Dr. Pepper but to increase the H20 intake of my body. So far so good, day one has been successful. There are two on board let me know if you want to jump in on the challenge. It'll be fun!

Be Blessed!!!

No comments: