12.17.2005

Cinderella

Made dinner last night, chicken quasidillas, cleaned the carpet with one of those shampoo machine thingys,made a bunch of snowflakes tonight. That's about the extent of it. Oh yeah, I ran a mile on Tuesday. I have nothing to do. I read when I get bored, or I fall asleep. I'm glad to have nothing to do and I'm happy to do stuff around the house but I'm ready to go back. I am actually ready for Christmas. Ready for Jeff and April and Ty to get here, ready for mom's birthday; ready for my birthday and to see Lauren; just ready to be active.

I have been talking to Lauren since I got home, been texting her and Jonathan. Talked to Clint once and talked to Reid tonight. I have some great friends. I am so excited about the last semester of school and getting to live it up with all my friends. It'll be a blast.

I don't really have a lot to report on but I was told by a friend that I needed to write so here it is. When you rush greatness it's not always great! ;o) Anyway, when I do have something worth reading you guys will be the first to know!

Have a great weekend and Happy Holidays!

Birthday Countdown: 6 days!

Be Blessed!!!

No comments: