8.15.2005

Irony...

Jeff got in an accident today. He's ok don't worry. It's actually kind of funny. Mom and I were talking about how we got the best end of this deal. Since Easter 3 of the 5 people in my family have been in wrecks. First dad running a red light, then Val who rear-ended someone a couple of weeks ago, and now today Jeff who also rear ended someone. The irony- mom and I are the only ones who got new cars! I love it!

Welcome Week is almost underway. We start tomorrow at 2 p.m. with opening ceremonies. I can't wait. It's my last one as a student here. Sad...happy.

On a different note. Dad sent this question out as the Roundtable Discussion (if you would like to receive these let me know) for the day:

Do we ever have unrealistic expectations for prayer?


Be Blessed!!!

No comments: