12.24.2004

White Christmas

I know for a lot of you snow on Christmas is a common occurrence but here in good ol' Alvin Texas it has never happened in recorded history so in about 29 minutes it could be the first time it has ever snowed on Christmas. It has been snowing for about 6 hours now- just a little at a time but none the less it is sticking to the ground. I video taped it just in case you don't believe me.

We have had a great holiday so far. My birthday went great on Wednesday. We went out to dinner for mine and mom's birthdays last night and that was a lot of fun too. Ty is so so cute. We opened presents tonight and he was adorable. I will never understand why little kids like the wrapping paper more than the present but it was cute watching him play.

I hope that everyone has a great Christmas! Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Merry Christmas Cousin.. Thanks for including me in your life and/or family events!

Love,
Cuz