11.04.2009

Far too long

I can't believe that I have only posted once this year. That is ridiculous! So here we go. Let's play catch up in a few sentences as possible.

I am living in Cleburne with mom and dad, trying to save money and finish school. It's been fun but I'm ready for mom to come home. Jason moved back to Belton in March so that has been hard to but 1 1/2 hours is a lot easier drive than 2,000 miles.

I will finish my masters in May thanks to a miss communication about my degree plan. I'm at peace- it's 3 field ed. hours so it'll be alright. I have one research paper and one group paper left for the semester. I will have my comps on the 16 and I've already passed my EBE so at the end of this semester the hard stuff is over. Hopefully.

I an working on a teaching certification. Right now I am trying to get a job preferably in Middle school english or social studies.

My baby sister is getting married Saturday and I am super excited! It is going to be a wonderful wedding.

Jason and I will celebrate 2 years of dating on November 24th and I an super excited about that as well.

Jeff and April had their third kiddo- Ali May in May and Ty started Kindergarten in August. Where does the time go?

My only remaining college roommate got married in June. It was wonderful to be back with everyone.

ACU Used my face for the job fair for the 5th semester in a row.

And finally, I have not started playing Christmas music yet because Sonic doesn't have their holiday cups.

Maybe I'll be inspired to keep up with this better but If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath.

No comments: