9.04.2007

In Response to an inquiring mind...

Today is day one of Meat Free Week times 2. Yes I know what you are thinking- 14 days Mandy? Seriously is that a challenge? The answer is YES IT IS! I eat meat every day like most people, what I do not eat every day are vegetables, unlike most people. So the goal of this 14 day challenge is not only to abstain from eating meat for 14 days, but also to learn to like some other things like salad and any vegetable that's not corn or green beans.

That said- here I go. If you have any recipes for vegetarian meals you would like to send me you can email them to msnelson06@gmail.com OR leave a comment with it there.

The no meat eating began as of 12:00 a.m. September 4 and will be complete 12:00 a.m. September 18. I already long for that day.

B e blessed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont forget to stock up on plenty of eggs, peanuts, or beans to get your protein in otherwise this challenge will hurt you instead of help you in the long run :)