11.14.2006

Some Days

Some days are better than others. In my week, Tuesdays are long. Meetings all morning lunch with the staff which is always great conversation and fun. With all of the events of the day, I don't usually get to start working until 2ish. Seriously!

I say that to tell you this. Today was one of those days. Long and tiring. I feel the most exhausted when I haven't been productive all day. Today when we got back from lunch-remember this is around 2- I got on the phone with Dell because my computer wouldn't load my profile settings. That is bad news. I have two papers due in the next 15 days and all my stuff for them is on my laptop. So this one hour phone conversation ended with good news and bad news. Good news was we were able to restore my profile and I was able to access all of my files and get the stuff I need for my papers. The bad news is after I back up all of my files I have to reformat my harddrive. Lose everything by choice in order to gain full function of this machine back.

Craziness. I am fully aware that this post is less entertaining than usual. I'll try harder next time

2 comments:

April said...

I feel you pain. This exact thing happen to our computer. I was more then bummed I cried becasue I lost ALL of my pictures of Ty as a baby. I had them saved to the computer with no backup. Lesson learned. I'm sorry for you loss:(

Trevor said...

Lame!

Can't you put them all on an external hard drive or CD, reformat your compy then upload all your files back onto it?

Idk. Computer's isn't my thing haha.