9.21.2006

Crunch Time!










Well, it's coming to an end. We can still do it, it is technically possible. For those of you who don't bee-lieve, shame on you! With the classics on the field it can happen! Don't give up hope yet! I'm not!

On a different note: A Minor offense! My family went to the game Tuesday night for my sisters birthday. They lost but that's ok. The minor offense occurred after a 12 mile trek. My cousin and I were searching for an Astros shirt with a name and number on the back. What better place to get one then the park right? WRONG! There were plenty of them in XL! The smallest shirt (like the one I was looking for) in the whole park was an XL. Whatev! So I bought ice cream in one of those little helmets instead!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shame on me I guess...

Mandy said...

Yes shame on you!

Anonymous said...

Crunch time no more. Although they did have an impressive last 10 games. Too bad about those other 150. ;)