7.11.2006

Ashton Glover

I just wanted to request your prayers for the First Colony Youth Group, church, family and friends of Ashton Glover. Ashton was one of my first youth group kids my first two internships of college. She went missing friday night and her body was found Monday morning and confirmed Monday afternoon.

I am currently in Houston right now doing whatever I can to help. There are tenative plans for a funeral but we are still waiting on the confirmation of when it will be.

These kids are so dear and precious to me and to see them hurting and dealing with this pain hurts my heart so please be in prayer for the kids, the ones that are on my mind are Steve, Bryan, Kat, Sara and Kenna.

If you want to read more about what is going on you can go to www.click2houston.com and it will either be on the front page or you can search Ashton Glover.

Somehow and someway may you all be a blessing.

4 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Mandy, you're in my prayers! May the Lord provide you with peace and comfort, as well as those you are ministering to.

Beverly said...

Mandy..I am so worried about all of you..how are clint and lauren and Katy?..please give them my love..prayers going up for all involved..I love you and miss you girl! so so sorry

Katie said...

Mandy, my heart is with y'all. May you be a blessing as you're there with those who grieve. I know you will be.

pawatson said...

Mandy, our thoughts and prayers are with you and all the group, as well as Ashton's family. We know their grief is unspeakable at this point and your presence and ministry will mean worlds to them. God bless and keep you. - Patsy Watson