6.16.2005

Faith-Hope-Love

Kadesh and MPulse have been the last two weeks of my life. Man, what a way to spend you time: digging in the Word, discussion the Word and acting on the Word. Praise God for what he has done in my life the last two weeks but Praise him more for how he has transformed the lives of 11 High School Graduates and 20 7th & 8th graders.

Kadesh-HOPE
What better a message for High School graduates to hear then the Hope we have in Christ. Call me and I will tell you about my experience-if you can't do that email me (
asn02a@acu.edu). It's great to see 11 kids go from "I think I'm going to heaven" to "You better believe I'm going to heaven and let me tell you why!" Man-awesome!

Shout to the Lord all the earth let us sing!
Power and majesty praise to the King!
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar,
at the sound of your name!
I sing for joy at the work of Your hand!
Forever I'll love you forever I'll stand!
Nothing compares to the promise I have in you!

MPulse-Agape for the World
20 of the most challenging middle school kids I have ever worked with. Not challenging like asking question but challenging like a typical middle school kid. This week has taught me patience. Praise God for being my strength. Today I think most of them got it. All week we have been talking about what it means to love like Christ loved. Today we had a foot washing ceremony where Bryan and I washed the feet of each of our group members while Luke and Chris prayed over them. Awesome! "So that's what it means to love like Jesus!" Light bulb! Happy heart! I love middle school kids-even the challenging ones!

It was a great 2 weeks! Call me if you want to know more!
I love you guys! Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy! I missed you this past week while you were at mPulse! Can't wait to see you tonight at SNOT and for girls' bible study to start!
<3 Lindsay