7.29.2007

A Jersey and a Diamond Ring

I went to the Astros game Friday night with Alison and we had a blast. We were walking around the 4th level concourse (where our seats were b/c I'm a youth minster) and we saw this really cool deck outside. I started thinking and we started talking about how cool it would be to be proposed to at a baseball game. My personal preference would be a 'Stros game but I suppose any team would do (except the yanks!). I told her the guy that proposes to me at a baseball game with an Astros jersey in one hand and a diamond ring (a little one) in the other would win my heart. Like most of you would she laughed at me but nonetheless-it's true.

Besides even if he didn't win my heart I would say yes long enough to get the jersey and run! :o)

_________________

On a different note. I only got three suggestions for the next challenge and they were all from the same person and they were all pretty good. For a list of them click on the comments link from the previous post and look at Chris Fields comment. Chris- I think I am gonna try the vegetarian thing but I don't know that I could do it for a month. I might go for two weeks and see where I get. I don't really like veggies so even 14 days will be really hard. I haven't made a decision yet. I am shooting to have the next challenge ready by mid-August so look for details then. I am still taking suggestions so let me know if you have one!

_________________

I hope all is going well with every one. Leave me a comment-I would love to know what you are up to and what I can be praying about for you!

Be Blessed!!!

2 comments:

Wes and Ellen said...

Mandy!

What's up sister?! I stoped by your blog today (through Jonathan Reding's) and was glad to catch up on a piece of your life.

I hope you are well and trusting in the Lord. I'd love to hear what you are up to and what God is doing in your life.

PS Glad you're not a Yankees fan.

Wes

Anonymous said...

Good words.